In this article, you will learn how to download DOT lecture slides so you can take your lectures wherever you go.
1. Access “Course Search” by hovering over “Courses” in the navigation bar at the top right of the DOT website.
2. You will be directed to the “Course Search” page. Once you are on the page, select “My Courses” to access the courses you have taken.
3. Select the course with the lectures slides you want to download.
4. You will be directed to the course page.
5. Scroll down the page until you see the “Step 2” area to download slides. Click the “Download slides” button.
6. The lecture slides will be displayed on a new screen. Click “Download” to download the slides to your computer. You can also print the slides using the “Print” button.
Two-day LIVE Workshop Schedule
DECEMBER 8-9, 2021
Conservative Tooth Replacement in the Esthetic Zone
30 days to watch any course if you miss the live event
MAR. 24-25, 2022
cpr FOR THE WORN DENTITION
AUG. 18-19, 2022
6 TOOTH COMPOSITE VENEER
DEC. 08-09, 2022
DEC. 08/09 FULL MOUTH PORCELAIN PREP