We know many things we are doing are new. Let us try to explain them to you.
1. I’ve taken lots of traditional continuing education courses. How can I benefit from DOT?
Dental Online Training offers an easy and inexpensive way to get more practice and refine the skills that are most practical for your dental practice. DOT courses are laser focused on everyday procedures. Experience the DOT difference with detailed, straightforward courses designed to maximize your time and increase your efficiency.
2. Can anyone take DOT courses?
Yes, although courses are specifically designed for dentists, dental students and expanded function assistants.
3. Does DOT ship hands-on materials internationally?
Foreign dentists are welcome to watch our courses but we only ship directly to dental offices and dental schools within the United States and Canada.
4. When are the hands-on materials shipped?
At the beginning of each course, there will be a module with a shipping form. Simply fill out the form, and we'll ship materials within 48 hours at no extra cost.
5. Can I ship the hands-on materials to my house?
We only ship to dental offices and dental schools in the United States.
6. After I purchase a course, how long is the course available to me?
Forever. The course is added to your permanent library, and you are able to repeat the course as many times as you wish.
7. Can I ask questions during a course?
Yes. There is a discussion tab for each course. You will be able to connect with the instructor and other course participants.