We know many things we are doing are new. Let us try to explain them to you.
1. I’ve taken lots of traditional continuing education courses. How can I benefit from DOT?
Dental Online Training offers an easy and inexpensive way to get more practice and refine the skills that are most practical for your dental practice. DOT courses are laser focused on everyday procedures. Experience the DOT difference with detailed, straightforward courses designed to maximize your time and increase your efficiency.
2. Can anyone take DOT courses?
Yes, although courses are specifically designed for dentists, dental students and expanded function assistants.
3. Does DOT ship hands-on materials internationally?
Foreign dentists are welcome to watch our courses but we only ship directly to the United States and Canada. If you are an international dentist, check out our International All-Access Membership.
4. When are the hands-on materials shipped?
Simply fill out the shipping form, and we'll ship materials within 48 hours.
5. What's the difference between single courses and all-access memberships
There is expiration date for single courses. When you purchase a single course you are able to repeat the course as many times as you wish.
All-access memberships give you unlimited access to all courses for as long as your membership is valid. You might cancel your membership at any time.
6. Can I ask questions during a course?
Yes. There is a discussion tab for each course. You will be able to connect with the instructor and other course participants.